Obviously, if I had worked on the hobbit films this is the job I wanted to do
who don’t wanna be pretend-horse
1. Three Tulips (Red Shine, Black Parrot, Gudoshnik) (1967)
2. Cigarette No. 52, New York (1972)
3. Daisy with Water Drops, New York (1968-69)
4. Old Man (Dahomey) (1967)
5. Iceland Poppy/ Papaver nudicale (B), New York (2006)
6. Lion (1986)
7. Rose, Colour Wonder, London (1970)
8. Mud Glove (1975)
9. Dandelion/Taraxacum officinale, New York, (c. 1973)
10. Moroccan Running Children (Rabat) (1951)
wow. he really should have stuck to the stuff he knew.
Lilo and Stitch has such a beautiful ending! *sobs*
Downbeat - Count Basie
AFRS airdate : unknown
STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE - Manga Vol. 2 (Aug. 1997)
By Hisao Tamaki
Original Script by George Lucas
if someone tells you your clothing style is gay, respond with:
"yeah, it came out of the closet this morning."
The Many Faces of the Joker!
#SocialFlyte @1DOPEKEV @_FERNANN
ᵀᴴᴱ$OCI∆L FLY✞€ ™ (×̯×)